Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Journal #23

I think many people would find it difficult to go a week without any technology. I think it could be easy depending on who I am with. If I am with the people that I am constantly talking to, there would be no need for me to have my phone. I also would not need music or radios or television, because I would have other people to be with and talk to. I would probably do this somewhere in Europe, because I have always wanted to go to Europe. I could backpack the continent, because there are many different countries and places in certain countries that I want to go. It would also be very fun to take a camping trip in Australia, because Australia is a beautiful continent and country, that would have many exotic places for people to enjoy while they have no technology. I would enjoy camping in a number of places in the United States of America as well. I have always wanted to see Yellowstone, so there is a good chance that that would be a fun place to camp. The Grand Canyon is beautiful, but I think I would be more scared to camp there, because I have heard a number of stories of people who have gone in the Grand Canyon and run out of water, become delirious, and died or killed themselves because they did not know what they were doing. If I did go camping in the Grand Canyon, I would make sure to pack an excess of water so I would not need to worry about running out. I would not mind camping in Illinois, because if it was good weather, we have good woods to camp in, and while there are animals, if people are smart, they will be alright and not have to deal with it. I do not think I would like camping in Africa or the Amazon, because I would be too afraid of the animals that are there and what they could do, plus the weather is not always good, but I do not think I would really mind being without technology for a week if I had a few people with me to help me pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment