Thursday, January 13, 2011

Journal #31

I do not think that I have ever had a daydream that has helped me get out of a bad situation, because normally the bad situations I am in either need immediate solving, or I do not daydream during them because I am so worried about that situation I can not think of anything else or daydream. It could happen that daydreams could really help people to get out of a bad situation, because it could help them imagine different endings to their situation. It could help them figure out what direction they wanted to go to get out of their bad situation, and it could solve some of their problems. It would not be completely random, because it came from their brain originally, so technically it was their idea in the first place. I can imagine that this could help many people, because they would not have any more problems and their life could be very good since they had the daydream that solved them from their bad situation. (Sorry I'm rambling but I don't really know what to say, so I'm talking in circles just trying to get my 325 words in... I have 196 words right now, so I still have quite a ways to go.) Daydreams can be very useful in that they let us use our imagination, making us more creative, they can help us get out of a bad situation, they can give us new ideas for a project we have been working on, such as a paper, a work of art, a book, or a design for clothing. Daydreams are a good thing, because they let us use our imagination, making it easier to concentrate when we are done. They allow us to let our creativity out, so we can concentrate more and stay on topic when we are writing a paper or doing homework. There are many different good things that come from daydreams, and they are very helpful in a number of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment