Monday, October 25, 2010

Journal #17

There are many possible ways to bond with nature. Some people bond with nature through being around animals and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Others bond with nature through being outside during different weather conditions. Some people bond with nature by being around it, while others bond with nature by seeing it and looking at it.

I have bonded with nature by seeing sunsets. I absolutely love sunsets, and I try to see the sunset every day that I can. I enjoy seeing all the beautiful colors being painted across the sky. I enjoy the sunsets that are like rainbows in their colors, but those are not my favorite. My absolute favorite sunsets are the sunsets that are vibrant oranges, pinks, and purples. It is also the most beautiful when the colors are painted halfway across the sky so they can take up all of one's vision.

I enjoy laying outside and looking up into the sky. It feels great to have the sun shine down on me, and I absolutely just love looking into the sky. It is fun to look at the clouds moving and how they can be many different shapes.

I enjoy being around grass, and I enjoy feeling it tickle me. I like laying down in the grass and just relaxing by falling asleep, but I get nervous about all the animals. I get nervous about having bugs crawl all over me, because I do not like bugs. I get scared thinking about bugs and spiders and other insects crawling all over me and getting in my clothes, in my hair, or under my skin. I also get nervous about swallowing them or inhaling them while I breathe, so I do not lay down in the grass very often, even though I really enjoy it.

There are many ways that people can bond with nature, and while some people really enjoy being with and around nature, some people totally and completely hate it. It is all a matter of opinion, and I enjoy nature sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment