Thursday, October 21, 2010

Journal #16

My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. Macaroni and cheese is delicious, because I love pasta and I love cheese, so when they are put together, it just makes my day. I could eat macaroni and cheese for days straight without anything else, becuase I love it so much. I prefer freshly made macaroni and cheese, though, becuase warmed up is just not the same. Sometimes if one must warm it up, it is better to warm it back up on the stove again, by adding more milk and just reheating it.

Speaking of pastas, I also love lasagna. Lasagna is delicious and I almost never get to eat it because it takes so long to make and not everyone in my family likes it, so when I do get lasagna, it is a great treat.

My favorite dessert is brownies. Brownies are incredibly delicious, and I love them the most when they come freshly out of the oven and are still very gooey and warm. I have a very hard time eating brownies without milk, though, becuase anything that delicious and chocolaty definitely needs something cold and refreshing to go with it.

If I had to pick a favorite breakfast, it would be french toast with scrambled eggs. I would also have some waffles, toast with grape jelly or butter, and some bacon. Breakfast is delicious, but my parents never get up and make it, so normally I must fend for myself. My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but on most days I just grab a Nutrigrain Bar.

My favorite supper is grilled or fried chicken, potatoes either mashed or fried in the grease from the fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, corn, and biscuits of some sort. I also like pot roast with mashed potatoes, because the two go hand in hand.

I am weird and I also like eating just the dough of the biscuits, even though most people think that is really weird. All in all, I love a ton of foods, and eating makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment