Thursday, December 2, 2010

Journal #26

Snow is crazy. Some people like snow very much and wish it would snow everyday. Some people like snow, but only because it is cold. They think that because it is so cold, that it might as well snow. Some people tolerate snow, while other people totally and completely hate snow. I like snow up to a point. I like snow on the very first day after it has snowed, when absolutely nothing has touched it and it looks so pristine, sparkling and beautiful. After there are footprints on the snow, it is not pretty anymore, and I do not enjoy the cold so I never want to go outside and play in it. I also hate the snow because of driving. It is fun when it does not stick to the ground and is only slightly snowing and it lightly blows across the road, but if there is a really strong wind I absolutely hate it. I also hate when snow has been on the ground for a few days and has been driven on for quite a while and it turns to slush or ice, because that can be very dangerous. I get nervous when I have to drive on it, because I am afraid of what could happen if the slightest thing went wrong. Snow can be fun if people want to play in it and do not mind all the cold. They can have snowball fights, make snowmen, or even go sledding if they can find a hill that is big enough here in Illinois. I have never been truly sledding, because there is not a hill big enough around my house except the one in Centennial Park. That hill is always busy though, so I never go there because there are so many people. Snowball fights can be fun if they are fair and against people that will actually have fun with it. Snowmen can also be fun to make, becuase they can be made anywhere with anyone. It is a very fun activity, but I haven't done any of it in a long time, and I normally do not have time for it unless it is a snow day. Snow can be fun, but it can also be a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment